Friday, 28 August 2015

Friday Finish

I needed a quick baby gift for a shower at church so this week I whipped up these cute little hats. Each one takes me a day to knit.


Top left is a Flour Sack hat, right is an Accordion hat and the bottom one is a beret that I can't remember the name of!
The beret turned out more newborn size so it will be donated to the nursery at the hospital, where every baby born receives a hand-knit hat.
All three hats are from the great little book Baby Beanies

Yesterday was my 4 year blog-aversary and with 227 posts and and almost 46,000 page views from all over the world it has been a great ride. Thanks for continuing to visit and comment, I really appreciate it!

Linking up today with
Crazy Mom Quilts

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet hats! Aren't they fun?? Happy Anniversary. I've missed mine 2 years in a row ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little beanies are so cute. Think my favourite is the flour sack one. Happy Anniversary. Quite an achievement to have crossed the 4 year mark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogging Anniversary - 4 years is a great achievement indeed! And I love your cute little baby beanies too.

    ReplyDelete