Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Work in Progress Wednesday

As usual lots in the works but nothing finished!


Now that my sewing room is back together and organized I have located all the pieces to Arcadia Avenue, I am back to making a bit of progress on Block 3


My third Tinker Tote in progress


All the parts are made, now to add pockets to the lining and get it together for my friend Barb.


I saw this tunic on someone that I follow on Facebook and loved it so here are the two fabrics I have lined up to give it a try.


Rosette 5, yah for me! LOL
Six is prepped and ready to go but I am headed out of town for a week to visit with a friend who I miss dearly. I will just knit and drink wine as we visit on her deck overlooking the lake!


Hopefully finish this second sock and start on a poncho I have all lined up to go.

I have this trip plus two more between now and Thanksgiving so I don't expect much progress on anything but knitting. That's OK our long cold winter will be here soon enough and I will be trapped in the house with lots of time to sew.

Lining up with:



4 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a fun visit at this very minute! :)

    Linda (from Let's Bee Social)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sock stitching! I can't for the life of me knit regularly, let along make socks with a zigzag pattern. :) Arcadia Avenue has the neatest blocks. I think Northern Lights is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in the Arcadia blocks. That is going to be gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so much going on! Isn't Arcadia stunning? Good job on rosette 5 and happy knitting

    ReplyDelete