Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Work in Progress Wednesday

Wow!
When I looked at the date I couldn't believe it has been three weeks since I posted last!
And a busy three weeks it has been.

I was out to visit a friend in BC at her amazing new home on the lake and of course we had to go exploring.
I explored myself right into bringing these two new babies home with me, both in need of cleaning but in running order.





While more research is needed I believe this is a 1930ish Domestic


And this is a 1957 Elna, in need of bobbins

I was only home for less than a week and I had to make a quick trip out to Edmonton.


So this little project bag is all I have managed to sew. It is now winging it's way to my yarn swap partner in Australia.


This poncho has been my constant companion through my travels and at home. I hope to finish it this trip as we head back out on the road tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving in BC with family. 

I hope this finds you all finding time to spend with family and friends this weekend, whether it is Thanksgiving in your country or not. 

Linking up with:







4 comments:

  1. Love that top sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 2 new, to you, sewing machines. I'm thinking you are on top of the world right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Elna. Have you found bobbins for it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great machine finds. Have you sewn anything up with them yet?

    ReplyDelete