Wednesday, 18 November 2015

WIP Wednesday

Almost three weeks since I posted! Doesn't mean I haven't been busy tho


Secret Christmas knitting continues


I made this quick jelly roll charity quilt with the leftover strips from this project.


This quilt and the one above just need their binding finished, which I hope to do tomorrow at my Thursday quilting group.


This is the one that has the (many) diagonal quilting lines 

It is a cold dull day here so sorry for the poor photo quality. I will get hubby to hold them up outside for me once they are completely done.


This is a kit I bought in Alaska this summer. I have added the borders and fused down the laser cut image and will now hand it off to my lovely long-armer to "appliquilt" for me once her Christmas deadlines are all met.


This a close up of the border and backing fabrics, love these batiks.

The phone company cancelled my install appointment at the last minute so now the day I had given up for them to be here is mine to sew and work off my frustration with them!

Linking up today with

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day, even if Telus tries to bring you down. Can't wait to see your Alaskan quilt finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bunch of projects to work on! I love the gentle colors you used in the jelly roll quilt!

    ReplyDelete