Friday, 18 December 2015

Hexi-aholics

It seems like a long time since I posted an update on my Millefiore project, mainly because it has stalled out!


I have arranged my finished blocks how they will be set in the actual layout and you can see from the next photo where 6 will go. I think my design wall will be just big enough to hold all the completed blocks.


I only have two more units to assemble then I can put 6 together, then I am going to assess where I need to balance out the colours as I move through the final (and smaller!) units


But first I must finish one last Christmas knitting project, hubby's socks!
Have a great final pre-Christmas weekend!

Linking up with 
Help for Hexi-aholics at sarah did it.

4 comments:

  1. Love your milli - that periodic orange really gives it some zing. Nice that the rosettes get smaller too!! I am way more stalled on mine buts one of my top 3 hexie projects for next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I just LOVE how your hexie quilt is coming together! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruce is going to love his socks. Millie is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Millie looks amazing! I think Millie and I started seeing other projects ; )
    Merry Christmas to you both. I'm finishing a sock too.

    ReplyDelete