Friday, 8 January 2016

Happy New Year


Happy New Year blogger peeps, so happy to be back here after a bit of a hiatus. It was not planned but sometimes life happens right??


I have not had much time in the studio since before Christmas but I did manage to finish those new placemats in time for Christmas dinner AND I have four more ready to be bound!

 I have been doing lots of knitting though, so I thought I would share my Christmas makes


Two pairs of felted slippers for my girls,


Thrummed mitts for my sis


Three of these scarves, two for my girls and another for a young friend


And very un-glamourous, practical socks for my hubby, which suits him perfectly.



Then it was on to stuff for me!
My second and third stranded projects
I am loving stranded work and there is a long way to go so you will see more here in the not too distant future!


My knitting group on ravelry has a 1+1+1 challenge on for the first quarter of the year, 
Mine are sweater+more stranded mitts+at least one pair of socks
This is the sweater cast on, my first sweater in over 30 years, wish me luck!

Linking up today with 
Finish it Up Friday over at crazy mom quilts



3 comments: