Saturday, 20 February 2016

Finished..........or almost


Life has slowed down a bit this last week so I have enjoyed lots of creative time.


I finished up the sweater to a somewhat disappointing finish, it came out too large so I feel it is not particularly flattering. I do think I will still wear it as it is warm and cozy. It is my first completed knitting project on our challenge over on Ravelry.



A new pair of colourwork mitts in progress, working with three yarn for the first time makes it slow going! This is my second challenge and it may not get finished within the challenge time but I'm ok with that, would rather try not to make mistakes in the patterning. 


 This top was completed on Thursday and I hope to have it to the quilter this coming week before we leave on holidays. I am way ahead of schedule on this one so it can wait if it doesn't get there until after. 
Another scrap quilt from Sunday morning quilts


My February UFO challenge is complete and already delivered to the quilter!
My version of Chandelier by Lee Heinrich, that was a quilt along on the Bernina site the fall of 2014.
Mine is an eclectic version using a stack of Comma Fat Quarters.

I am working on my Hexie #7 but still choosing and cutting fabric so not much to show yet. As well I have yarn wound to knit some socks while on holidays. I bought bamboo needles so here is hoping it goes easily through security. 

"See" you back here in a few weeks with what I hope are some gorgeous travel photos to share!

Linking up today with:

 Finish it up Friday over at Crazy Mom Quilts

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Margaret! Look at you with your colourwork : ) Very nice and the quilts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy. Looking good. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete