Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Summer Solstice

The slower pace of summer is finally upon me and with all the rain we have had I have had some time in my sewing room to finish up a few things.


This is my first ever EPP project, but once it got to the boring sew the rows together part it languished. It is my June UFO so I had the motivation to get it out and done. I am just a few borders from that point, hopefully today.





Yesterday I finished up my Swoon Maker's tote, which I started and finished this year!! The most complex bag I have made, but I am pleased to have it done and put to use. It will be my new knitting tote.


During all the rainy days I finally managed to get the binding on my scrappy Sunday Morning quilt.


My new favourite panto.



My lineup of projects for the summer, July and August UFO's, a baby quilt and my contribution to the guild's library project. The theme is boreal forest and the camo looking green is the challenge fabric we all have to use.

We are off camping for a week with hubby still in the boot, but hopefully he can still back the RV into it's spot. Since I am doing the towing we won't go far. I plan to sit and read, knit and work on my Mille EPP project. With a chance of some walks and wine drinking........maybe even at the same time!

Happy Summer!

Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social

4 comments:

  1. Love your EPP quilt, it is looking wonderful! And the blending browns in your scrappy sunday morning quilt are great, a lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your EPP project looks fabulous. The bag turned out beautifully. Enjoy your camping trip! Hope you get in lots of stitching time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having fun camping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been very productive! I especially like the bag. It looks as though it can hold so many items and still be very organized. What a pretty EPP quilt, too!

    ReplyDelete