Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Summer Projects


We had a lovely relaxing week of camping, a bit of rain almost every day but for the most part, it was sunny and warm.
I took the time to walk, cycle or do yoga just about every day and it was so rejuvenating to do it in such a beautiful peaceful setting.




I also spent a lot of time in my chair listening to audio books and finishing up this mitten, by far the hardest thing I have knit yet! It didn't help that I had put it down for a few months. Took quite a while to get back into the rhythm of handling three yarns.
It was not the most enjoyable knit ever, but it needs a mate, so I cast it on last night and hope to finish it by the end of this month. 


There a some new babies arriving this fall so I started this when I got home.


While Millie has been in time out for a few months also, it was time to bring her back out and get er' done. #7 has been prepped  for a some time, so it was easy to pick up when the knitting got too stressful!


Here she is nestled in among her neighbours.



And the big picture!
Hope to get 8 and 9 prepped this week and keep the momentum going.

For now, it is time to go paint a ceiling, woohoo!

Linking up with 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your Millie is looking wonderful! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your on the home stretch with Millie. You can do it! Glad you had a good camping trip.

    ReplyDelete