Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Eight is Enough

I finally finished eight tiny Weasley sweaters for the library to hang on their Harry Potter themed tree at the Festival of Trees in a few weeks. I wanted to do a few more but in the end eight was enough.


Our guild hung the annual show in the art gallery at the library last week and once again it looks wonderful. The following two shots are of our Boreal forest themed project. At the end of the month all these wall hangings will be donated and hang in the library's children's area. 






This Stellar Jay was made by Sarah from a photograph and it is totally amazing! The wings and tail are 3D.



I am so totally pleased to have my Hex-a-thon quilt finally finished and quilted so beautifully by Carole. I am pretty proud of all that hand piecing. 



My Oh Canada top is all pieced and I cannot wait to see it quilted in the New Year. It started out as one of my UFO challenges and quickly became a full sized quilt. It is totally from scraps and my stash, but amazingly enough, my scrap bins did not appear any emptier!

I can't wait to start celebrating Canada's 150th birthday next year!

Linking up with:


Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!

7 comments:

  1. What wonderful eye candy! Your Oh Canada quilt is gorgeous! And I love your hexie quilt so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are amazing! I love your O Canada quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Oh Canada quilt is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful quilts! I love your hexagon quilt. But I think your Canada quilt is amazing!!!! Love it! I may make one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Oh Canada quilt is adorable. I do have the pattern somewhere....... Great finish on the Hexagon quilt and all those sweet little sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Canada quilt, great job. Your Wesley sweaters are so sweet ( where do we find the pattern) and will look so cute on a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your O Canada Quilt. What maple leaf pattern did you use?
    It's perfect for my project.
    Thanks for your help.
    alq1256@gmail.com
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete