Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Never not Quilting (or knitting)


I am always working away at one project or another, but at this time of the  year, there are more than I few I can't share yet!


I bought some fun cotton/linen fabrics while I was at Knit City last month, and got to making up these knitting project bags. Already filled with "me" projects for when my Christmas projects are all completed. 


I better pick up the pace if I plan to finish this project in my lifetime. Five blocks a year isn't going to work!


I picked up more Tula Pink on my summer vacation. Pillow top kit from Expressions in Fibre in Sechelt BC


There was enough to make two pillow tops, plus I bought a green/blue TP FQ bundle and more of that yummy BG fabic to make a few more. 


I made up some receiving blankets and a raggy quilt for our newest tiny Syrian/Canadian babe



And my Weasley jumpers on the library tree!


The tree won Best Theme Tree and was live auctioned at the Gala on Saturday night, but I haven't heard yet what is was sold for or who now owns it.

Linking up as I try to do on Wednesdays with

No comments:

Post a Comment