Monday, 2 January 2017

Happy New Year!


And Merry Christmas

I am back after another extended absence, but life comes first, right?

I have been busy so I will be back with all the quilty things I have been up to, but today is all about all the Christmas gifts.

 It really was all about the mittens!



 Mittens for a young college friend, and a second pair I didn't get photographed went to her brother's girlfriend.


In the end I made three pairs of these cute owl mitts




Two pairs of Bella mitts for my two besties.


Hedgehog mitts for Thistle's "mom"




 These two quilts were made for my daughters from the one super large quilt pattern "Knick Knack" by Buggybarn


My oldest and her BF sporting their new hats. The BF has a young daughter who ended up with the dog quilt on her bed. 


Four pairs of these socks were made, I finally have a pair for me on the needles!


 Super Fun "rock 'em" socks in the Hat Trick Canuck colourway for my hockey loving sister.



A cute poncho for the young lady with the dog quilt on her bed. The purple is much more vibrant in person.


And the adult version for my younger daughter.

I am kicking off the New Year with the motto:

I choose happiness and health!
On that note I will sign off as my trainer will be here any minute to kick off the healthy part!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Margaret to you, Bruce and your fur babies.

    ReplyDelete